CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bitchin with BITCHES!!

iN the how many yrs I lived in america, I was shielded from the nigerian community (mom is very private) until college when my eager ass went out seekin for "my people". little did I know that my mom was somewhat right, so after goin out of my way to contact people I fell out of touch with I started rebuilding friendships and slowing entering the community. In retrospect what I did not know wat dat I was SLOWLY but SURELY opening up PANDORA'S BOX.

so now that I came back, I decided to FULL FLEDGE jump into this goal of making more Nigerian friends (lol like dats hard in nigeria) but to my surprise this ish is harder than I thought. not because I am some weirdo that can't make friends, but because I AM VERY PICKY ABOUT THE QUALITY OF FRIENDS I HAVE. first of all I am a drama free person, for cryin out loud in my spare time, I listen to spiritual tapes and read "new age philosophy' (yes am a NERD, sue me ;) so it was of great surprise when some hefa who called herself a friend and I got into a weird argument type thing today, and she posted one B.S on facebook.

I don't get it, why are some naija gurls (i hate to make a generalization), so PETTY?? at work all they effin do is gossip, and because I don't partake in it, I am considered the snob (gorgeous snob, thanks :) like really wy would I say ish when I have nothing to say? wat do I gain from it. and WHY do they always WANT TO COMPETE WITH U. I know its a competition because every time I mention something these hefa's try to top it.

And it does not help that some of the HEFA's I met in the state (some not all) are completely dumb and a waste of time. For GOD's sakes Life is too short to be stupid and petty, who cares about who's dating who, talked to who, wears what, looked at u, started wat club, did not talk to u, joined what sorority, ate what fruits, WHAT???? who da F**K CARES???

I've just started makin all MALE FRIENDS but thats not helping, becaus then u get those late night text saying "I miss ur smile". and it also doesn't help cuz some GUYS are GOSSIPS (wat bitches)

Someone please let me know that it's just not me. I want to make SMART, INTELLIGENT, friends that can Have discussions about going through mini-existentialist CRISIS, or discovring their spirituality while discussing what weave I should do next, and wat not...(maybe not such odd topics but somthing similar). I don't want an army of gurls dat only talk about SHOPPING! and GUYS!! I mean....(don't shoot me) I DON'T EVEN LIKE SHOPPING!!!! (yes, gasp!)

anyways, until then, I guess I just have to keep dealin with the late night texts and my sister :)

I miss my friends that would not bat an eye or be quiet or hiss when I:

1. get drunk or tipsy (lol, I used to party HARD, back in the day) instead of the bitches that pretend they don't drink, quote the bible, only to be the biggest whores ever, or TAKE a PIC of ur DRUNK and post it on FACEBOOK.

2. The friend that u can tell ur problems to, and be weak around, not those hefa's that would repeat it to everyone they say, adding salt and pepper to the gist.

3. The friend that u don't have to wear fancy outfits to impress, the ones that can follow u to payless and buy some summer sandals, not the bitches that act like they can't spend less than $100.

4. The friends that you can have intelligent/odd convos with and can play DUMB around, not the bitches that USE BIG words ( lol am anti-BIG english) to let u know they have 5 degrees and one coming and CORRECT U all the damn time (makes me want to slap her with a GIANT WEBSTER/OXFORD COMBO dictionary)

5. The friends that are just...I dunno...NORMAL?

6. Just friends that would not JUDGE U.

anyways, until then I guess I'll just roll deep... SOLO "maka na" some of this bitches are PSYCHO and will flip on u any minute. One gurl said something to me like "gurl I like ur shoes" and the gurl next to her was like "IT'S NOT ALL dat, it looks like one of those chinese knockoffs"....well yes hefa its a CHINESE KNOCKOFF but is it ur business? did sayin it make u feel good? wats da point.

I just don't get it???


anyways I just don't get it, I had to VENT on my BLOG, and not post one of those "f**k them hater, status on Facebook". lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby G, me LOVE you SO MUCH!! And everything you say is the truth! so please, continue to speak! and forget those insecure females. You should grow numb to their immature habits. Grown women should know better. And please always compose yourself like you are now and never degrade yourself down to their level (like giving a shoutout to haters on fbook lol) cause that's the reaction they want from you. Don't satisfy their bitter hearts. Keep on Keeping on!